Thursday 21 February 2008

Delicious Yahoo Pipes

So now I added del.icio.us into my Yahoo Pipe. I haven't used del.icio.us for a Long Time now, despite having the toolbars, I just don't think to tag things there. Well, in an effort to see if it's just habit on my part or really No Longer Useful I've joined it into my feed pipe.

Now if I tag something in del.icio.us with the tag tfkfeed it will flow through the same Yahoo Pipe that is currently joining my Google Reader (now no longer used) and my four FeedDemon clip folders. The nice thing about del.icio.us is that I can add a description that becomes the body of the RSS feed, so it's like a mini post that only goes into the feed.

Whilst in pipes I created a new pipe that joins my posts feed and this combined clip/del.icio.us feed into one. So now through one feed it's possible to track everything all my tech related streams.

All of this is making me want to try out Flock. Never done that.

No comments: