Thursday 29 November 2007

Jammy idea

I posted an idea about mail in Controlling the inbox, which is not Notes specific, but as we use Notes for email in EY I pinged Ed Brill (a prominent IBM blogger, amongst other things I'm sure - but that's how I know him) with the idea and he suggested putting the idea on IdeaJam.

I've been to the ideajam site before as Ed has mentioned it on his blog in the past, but this was my first use of it. It is absolutely brilliant. Almost every feature I have thought of is already there. The interface is clean and simple.

I want this inside EY to promote innovation.

1 comment:

belgort said...

Richard,

Thanks for posting your great idea on idea jam as well as your kind words about the site itself.

Please feel free to post things that you would like to see improved on Idea Jam using Idea Jam itself.

Thanks again and I look forward to jamming with ya.

Bruce Elgort